The Compliance Inspector is responsible for assisting the Portfolio Manager with enforcement of the community’s covenants by conducting bi-weekly site visits in the neighborhoods and surrounding common areas in order to maintain neighborhoods that are in compliance with Restrictive Covenants.
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of each community’s governing documents, rules, regulations, precedents, and restrictions as well as follow any Board requests in regard to enforcement.
- Conduct an address check for growing properties in order to update the billing roster
- Conduct drive through inspections noting any property violations as well as common area issues to include follow-up on observed compliance issues with letters.
- Verify compliance or non-compliance with previous site visits.
- At the request of the Portfolio Manager, take photographs of any violations with date stamp and attach to the homeowner’s record.
- May pre-inspect lots with Architectural Review Committee (ARC) requests, take photos for ARC committee, and re-inspect for compliance after completion of construction or installation of the approved architectural change.
- Work at own initiative, under the general direction of the Senior Manager, keep manager informed and updated, meet on site when necessary and/or by use of email and web-based management software.
- Reconcile expense report each month.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and verifiable car insurance
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with web based software, custom database software and electronic filing is preferred
- Detail oriented; well organized
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must represent the organization in a positive and professional manner
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- 30 hour work week typically 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. Will involve travel to sites, with exposure to normal safety hazards associated with traveling in conjunction with property management.