The housekeepers/porters are responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal of the condominium including the grounds, amenities, building exteriors, offices, parking lots and other common areas of the facility and to help ensure the safety and security of the property and its residents.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide friendly, professional courteous customer service.
- Perform routine, ongoing cleaning of all common areas, including offices, halls, restrooms, fitness center, resident lounge, elevators and parking garage.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the community in line with the established standards.
- Respond to inquiries/requests of Residents.
- Complete work requests in timely, efficient manner.
- Prepare reports as required or requested.
- Inspect common areas.
- Serve as an information resource about the building and its amenities.
- Uphold and enforce Adelicia policy when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a close supportive working relationship with site staff and Management.
- Attend staff meetings, mandatory training courses, in-services and staff development programs as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in general housekeeping
- Ability to work in a team environment while managing assigned duties
- Able to use manual and power tools as necessary
- Able to lift 70 pounds
- Able to operate cleaning power machines i.e. vacuum and pressure washer.
- Able to use ladders