Vendors must supply Ghertner & Company with:
- Proof of workers compensation insurance, even for sole proprieters;
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent;
- W-9 Form;
- Proof of corporate status from State of Tennessee
- Invoices must first be approved by the Community Association Portfolio manager for payment.
- All invoices must be in the name of the community association receiving the goods or services, not Ghertner & Company.
- There should not be one invoice with multiple associations; there should be a separate invoice for each individual association.
- The company processes bills weekly. The company cuts checks each Friday and mails the checks the following Monday.