Community Association Management (CAM) Administrative Assistant
Provide administrative support for internal CAM group and customer service to clients as needed.
Primary/Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative support to assigned CAMs by creating, preparing, and distributing action item list, agendas, budgets, meeting notices, minutes, newsletter and other items as requested
- Enter data to generate reports for Community Associations and Managers
- Create, update and maintain data for each assigned property in various tracking systems and reports
- Respond and address concerns from customer service calls and emails
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills including strong professional phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Familiarity and/or willingness to be proficient in property management software
- BS degree in related field and/or equal related experience
- Experience in providing administrative support to a group of 2 or more professionals/managers.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required.
- This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.