Part-time Assistant Onsite Property Manager
The Assistant On-Site Manager supports and performs as the Executive Secretary of the Governors Club ARB (Architectural Review Board). Specific tasks are conducted under the direction of the ARB Chairperson and are described below.
Essential Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Under general direction of Portfolio Manager:
- Surveillance of community for compliance with governing documents as they apply to the construction, maintenance and external appearance of homes and properties within the community. These documents are:
- Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions
- ARB Guidelines
- Upon request, provide homeowners with process information, status, forms and professional information pursuant to conduct of ARB business.
- Process ARB requests for new construction including liaison with builders to assure requests are complete and compliant. Coordinate with ARB members (registered architects and engineers) pursuant to their review and approval of ARB requests. Track the progress of reviews and expedite action leading to approval by the ARB Chairperson.
- Process ARB requests for property modifications and changes as described in item “c” above including liaison with property owners.
- Track and resolve action items as assigned by the ARB Chairperson and from ARB and POA Board meetings that deal with construction, maintenance and external appearance of properties
- Enter data and maintain currency of all ARB records residing on the Senearthco website maintained for Governors Club
- Assist the On-site manager on a routine basis as requested, as well as other Board Directors when necessary for emergent tasks.
- Problem solving ability particularly associated with home construction and modification design review and the ability to review and understand associated technical documentation.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven analytic, reading comprehension, documentation, organizational and interpersonal skills, including letter writing
- Excellent written and verbal skills including strong professional phone etiquette
- Strong letter writing skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook and the management of information on the property management website (Senearthco).
- A degree from a four year college is preferred.
- Attend monthly meetings