Resident Services Agent
To provide information and respond to current and prospective homeowner & resident requests as needed to enhance their community living experience. This includes maintaining the cleanliness of the building and assisting with office administrative functions as assigned.
- Receives and/or delivers shipments to residences
- Backup office personnel by monitoring the area and assist with phone inquiries.
- Reporting acts of vandalism, destruction of property and suspicious persons observed within the community to the On Site Manager or other designated supervisor
- Manage guest suites
- Assist homeowners as needed to include deliver newspapers, distribute keys upon request and unit access with authorization
- Greet homeowners and guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Coordinate special events or special projects as needed
- Assist homeowners with problems with HOA services
- Perform office duties to include answering phones, taking messages, providing information on units for rent or lease, maintaining established calendars
- Maintain cleanliness of specific assigned areas noted by the onsite manager
- Maintain checklists noted by the onsite manager
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Up to one year related experience and/or training
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds