This position will serve a Luxury High Rise environment in downtown Nashville, where technical skills and superior customer service skills are required.
Maintenance Technician - Luxury High Rise
Help with the HOA property and other assigned GMR property maintenance including client properties. This is a fast paced, full time position where attention to detail and our clients are the #1 priority. Excellent communication skills, time management, and customer service skills are essential.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide friendly, professional courteous customer service, serving as an information resource about the building, its amenities, and the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Respond to inquiries/requests of the owners and management, and maintain a supportive working relationship with site staff and management
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the community in line with the established standards by walking the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter, debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, dog park, garbage compactors and receptacles, sidewalks, ramps, restrooms, and other property amenities.
- Conducts maintenance-related inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections.
- Perform routine, ongoing and preventive maintenance tasks as needed/assigned including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, exterior building repair, painting, power-washing, etc.
- Monitor and maintain pool and pool area according to Health Department Regulations.
- Complete work requests in timely, efficient manner, orders additional materials to complete job as needed.
- Ensures job site safety and follows all job site rules.
- Ensures tools, equipment, and shop areas are in optimum condition
- Coordinate and assist in common area maintenance with outside service providers when needed.
- Inspect subcontracted service providers and document work and product quality
- Removes snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
- Documents problems, delays, daily progress of job(s), labor used, materials purchased or returned, and weather days on the job log.
- Attends and completes all required training including staff
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, tech or trade school is a plus.
- A minimum of at least four year residential industry experience to understand the challenges of maintenance within property management industry is required.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Stable job history, professional appearance