Community Association Management Executive Administrative Assistant
As a Community Association Management Executive Administration Assistant, you’ll provide diversified administrative support to both Co- Presidents, Director of Tech Services & Training and Director of Compliance & Training and other Team Leaders as necessary. In this role, you will be called upon for your experience, skills and knowledge and current understanding of company Community Association Management policies, procedures and practices. In addition, you will collect and compile moderately complex data and coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
You will need to be exceedingly well-organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a huge level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Primary/Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end projects as assigned
- Follow-up from President’s insurance checklist analysis
- Compliance and documentation of life safety inspections company wide
- Maintain management information system (CINC, Senearthco, etc.) updates for Community Association Managers (CAMs) to include policies, procedures and forms
- Coordinate company newsletter by working with staff and printer vendor
- Public relations events and distribution to include swag orders, cookies and holiday cards with company logo
- Follow-up of new association checklist after completion by CAM
- Compiling and follow-up from board surveys to include creating the letter, coordinating with Customer Service Representatives
- Assist with research and analysis in creating proposals for new and existing business
- Assist in generating leads for new business
- Correspond and problem solve with managers, vendors and customers as needed
- Generate and review CAM statistics and email to manager
- Compile statistics into PowerPoint presentation for manager’s meeting
- Assist with preparation for events: Holiday party, Humana sponsored events, Vendor Trade Show
- Life Safety reports process for President
- Insurance checklists process for President
- Updates to new association checklists
- Assist with Google Group updates
- Schedule website updates
- Prepare Way To Go certificates and report to President
- Proofread bulk mail outs
- Upload and email management agreements
- Email topics and invites for weekly new manager meeting
- Supply orders
- Board Surveys
- Updating preferred vendor list
- Graduation emails for students of employees
- Updating marketing of important dates as needed
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- BA Degree in Business or related field and/or industry experience.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Must be comfortable supporting and communicating with upper level management
- Flexible to multiple senior management requests
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate organizational and time-management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be reliable, proactive and resourceful
- Good writing skills
- Ability to use current technology, including computer skills with Google, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.