Onsite Property Manager
To provide on-site management assistance at a gated medium- scale community association on a full time basis, as an employee of the management company, under the general direction of the Community Association Portfolio Manager.
Primary Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attendance at Board and homeowner meetings is also required, in addition to regular working hours.
- Work at own initiative, under the general direction of the Portfolio Manager, keeping the manager informed and updated on any potentially significant issues and large projects, and using existing management software.
- Provide general information, and respond to inquiries regarding the property.
- Professionally respond to requests received in person, by phone, in writing or by email, according to established standards.
- Be familiar with the Association governing documents, rules and regulations, and precedents.
- Inspect property’s common areas for services needed, and for compliance with community standards.
- Monitor and oversee contractors’ and vendors’ performance, including grounds care and gate staff, to ensure quality of work within guidelines of contracts and Board expectations.
- Complete assignments from the Board.
- Manage clubhouse reservations and calendar, including pre- and post- use inspection.
- Follow up on adherence to clubhouse rules.
- Keep office and clubhouse in a neat and clean condition. Order clubhouse and maintenance supplies as necessary.
- Under direction of Community Association Manager, coordinate Architectural Review (ARC) requests with ARC committee, and inspect for compliance.
- Act as liaison for HOA in risk management, working with insurance company(s), Board of Directors, Portfolio Manager, attorney(s), members and vendors to ensure the most cost effective protection, repair (capital and routine), maintenance, landscaping, safety/security and loss prevention.
- Act as Board liaison with committees, as directed by Board of Directors. May include preparation of newsletter.
- Prepare for and attend evening meetings: Annual Meeting, and Board of Directors meetings. Take minutes.
- Complete assignments from the Board or Portfolio Manager in timely manner.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Ability to do the following: work at own initiative;
- communicate orally and in writing with owners, residents, real estate agents and vendors;
- use computer, management software, and general office equipment;
- perform routine administrative tasks such as record keeping;
- maintain a positive, cordial, professional relationship with owners, residents, real estate agents, vendors and the general public.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.