Community Association Portfolio Manager
Manage a portfolio of properties in a way that preserves, enhances, and protects the value and standards of the homeowners associations for those properties and of Ghertner and Company
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Formulates operating budget for Home Owner’s Association (HOA)
- Analyze and recommend budget adjustments in an effort to enhance the effectiveness of the HOA
- Employs or contracts for services, security, maintenance and groundkeeping according to HOA operating budget
- Liaison for HOA in risk management, working with insurance company(s), board of directors, attorney(s), members and vendors to ensure the most cost effective protection, repair (capital and routine), maintenance, landscaping, safety/security and loss prevention.
- Interpret, educate and advise HOA on governing legal documents, compliance, retention, audits and other related rules and regulations governing the HOA.
- Attend and assure accurate recording of business notes at HOA meetings for board review and distribution.
- 3-5 years of property management experience (including residential, landscaping, insurance coverage, claims management, physical plant and basic business accounting)
- Problem solving ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven analytic, reading comprehension, documentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills including strong professional phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Familiarity and/or willingness to be proficient in property management software
- BS degree in related field and/or equal related experience
- Able to travel to various locations as needed