Onsite Property Manager-Part-Time
To facilitate in tandem with the Home Owner Association Board a high quality of residential life, protect and enhance property values and related economic interests of owners and ensure the common building area are operational and physical assets are maintained to a high standard in the most efficient manner.
Primary Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contracts for services, security, maintenance and groundskeeping according to HOA operating budget
- Monitor contractor’s and vendor’s performance. Ensuring prompt delivery of high quality efficient service while minimizing inconvenience and disruption to the owners/residents.
- Assists in the formulation operating budget for Home Owner’s Association (HOA)
- Regularly analyze and recommend budget adjustments in an effort to enhance the efficiencies of service provided to the residents
- Liaison for HOA in risk management, working with insurance company(s), board of directors, attorney(s), members and vendors to ensure the most cost effective protection, repair (capital and routine), maintenance, landscaping, safety/security and loss prevention and project management.
- Interpret, educate and advise HOA on governing legal documents, compliance, retention, audits and other related rules and regulations governing the HOA.
- Monitor and Resolve resident complaints and grievances promptly, fairly and diplomatically by utilizing Association governing document guidelines.
- Attend and assure accurate recording of business notes at HOA meetings for board review and distribution.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Problem solving ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven analytic, reading comprehension, documentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills including strong professional phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Familiarity and/or willingness to be proficient in property management software
- BS degree in related field and/or equal related experience
- 3-5 years of property management experience (including residential, landscaping, insurance coverage, claims management, physical plant and basic business accounting)
- Able to travel to various locations as needed
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.