Maintenance Technician II - GMR
Help with the HOA property and other assigned GMR property maintenance including client properties. This is a fast paced, full time position where attention to detail and our clients are the #1 priority. Above average communication, time management and customer service skills are essential.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Documents all work performed on work orders.
- Coordinates and participates in the completion of a job within bid hours and scope and specifications.
- Communicates progress and change orders, as applicable, to customer.
- Documents all work performed on change orders to include price, materials, and labor and obtains approval from customer.
- Ensures job site safety and follows all job site rules.
- Perform routine, ongoing and preventive maintenance tasks as assigned
- Orders additional materials to complete job as needed.
- Analyzes completed project to ensure all work was performed, completed correctly, and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Completes time sheets on a daily basis and ensures daily submission to the Business Office.
- Documents problems, delays, daily progress of job(s), subs used, labor used, materials purchased or returned, and weather days on the job log.
- Work without direct supervision
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, tech or trade school is a plus.
- A minimum of at least two year general maintenance industry experience to understand the challenges of maintenance within property management industry is required.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Stable job history, professional appearance
- Exposure to ammonia, bleach, etc.
- Exposure to weather elements (outside work is routine)
- Able to lift 70 pounds
- Able to use ladders up to 40 foot
- 3-5 years construction experience
- 1-3 years trade school or equivalent
- Ability to plan work schedule